Wood Wick Size 6, 150mm long x 22mm
Size: 150mm long, 22mm wide
Wood Wicks burn with a crackling, wood fire-like flame.
Suitable for use with Soy wax, Paraffin wax, Palm, Gel
- Wood wicks require minimal trimming
- No mushrooming or carbon buildup
- All rigid, no straightening of wick required
- One sustainer clip fits all wicks
- Substantial flat area of bottom of clip for gluing
- Clip keeps flame at safety height above candle bottom
- Wick creates soft crackling sound when burning
- Wood candle wick manufactured in USA
As with all types of wicks, many factors affect the performance including, wax, fragrance type, fragrance load, colour & other additives. Your own Testing is required to achieive the optimal wick for your container.
For initial lighting, wick should protrude no further than 6mm above the wax, wicks can be easily trimmed with scissors if required.
Included in your pack of wicks is: Wick tabs and Crackle wicks.
Instructions for use:
Place wick in the wick tab. Affix wick tab to base of container. Pour wax. Wick can be trimmed with scissors, before or after filling your container with wax.
Additional wick tabs available to purchase separately.
See file download for double wick configuration.